SHCS Virtual Fall Book Fair
The Book Fair is Coming!
Like everything else this year, the Book Fair will look a little different than it has in the past. While shopping for books electronically isn’t as exciting as looking at books in person, I’m pleased that we’re using a new vendor with a wide variety of great quality books available and I hope you’ll take the opportunity to buy books and other gifts for your family to support the school library.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the website: www.bedfordfallsusa.com
- Click on “Login” at the top of the page
- Click the “Parent” link under “Register” on the right of the page
- Fill out the form to register with the company and to have access to the fair.
- The school code is SHCS1
- You DO NOT need to provide your address since all books will ship for free to the school
- Once you’ve registered you will sign in (on the left side of the Login screen) using the username and password you provided each time you visit the website.
Other important information:
- This year’s theme is Exercise Your Mind: Read! To celebrate, we’ll have dress-up days the week of the fair:
- Muscle Monday- dress like a superhero or some other muscle-y thing of your choice
- Teamwork Tuesday- wear your favorite team’s jersey
- Workout Wednesday-wear workout clothes and/or gear
- Thinking Thursday- wear your thinking cap!
- Frightful Friday- wear your Halloween costume
- The school receives 40% of the book sales as profit to purchase books! Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Teachers have created wishlists- be sure to click on the link to see what books your child’s teacher would like to add to her classroom.
- If you would like to donate a book to the library in honor of your child there is a wishlist for the Library as well. Select a book from the list and let me know- I’ll add a special label with your child’s name and the year to the inside cover of the book.
- You can also create a wishlist to share with family and friends. Instructions are on the Parent page. Grandparents have always been so generous at the Book Fair and this is a way to include them remotely.
- All orders will be shipped to the school
Thank you, in advance, for supporting your child’s reading and the school library by participating in the Book Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com.
PreviousThe Ned Show